When your customers want to pay with a card, are you ready?
More and more customers prefer to "pay with plastic". Make sure you can accept their cards. We offer the equipment and tech support you can rely on. By signing up for a Credit Union merchant terminal, you can accept all Interac® cards, as well MasterCard®, VISA, AgriCard®, and American Express if approved. We offer one of the most advanced point-of-sale terminals.
Mind your POS!
If you sign up for a merchant terminal, be aware that there are steps you can take to protect your point-of-sale equipment to prevent fraud. Download our POS Best Practices Brochure and our Skimming Prevention Kit.
The Keycorp® K23.
The Keycorp K23 point-of-sale (POS) terminal is a cost-effective, flexible solution ideal for use in financial, retail and service environments. Dual Internet Protocol (IP) and dial transaction processing provides superior processing power delivering secure, fast transactions. Key features include:
- Dynamic IP and dial-up transaction processing
- Interac® certified
- Secure transaction processing
- Credit and debit transactions
- Intuitive user interface
- Backlit liquid crystal display
- Compact, robust and secure
- Large graphics display in a modern, ergonomic PINpad:
- Holds up to 300 transactions for record retention
- Contains a debit cash back option
- Provides customer tipping feature, pre-authorization and Quick Payment Service (QPS)
- Integrated with the K76 printer allowing high speed transaction processing or traditional dial-up processing
- Magnetic stripe reader with extended channel for reliable reads
- Customer swipe cabability
The VeriFone® Vx810
- Perfect for all types of payment in high-traffic retail environments
- Efficient processing with high-speed easy load printer quickly moves customer through the line
- Accepts magnetic-stripe debit and credit cards and EMV chip cards
- Vertical, triple-track card reader improves read rates
- Multi-merchant capable - allows several retailers to use the same device with appropriate protections
- Supports a variety of peripherals, such as check readers for electronic cheque processing
- Optional Ethernet and dial capabilities - easy to switch from one to the other - without attachments
- Supports IP-based transactions
- Integrated USB technology port allows for secure and easy application downloads from a flash drive
- Intuitive ATM-style interface, bold menu prompts, larger pixels and white backlit display make the terminal easy to use and read
- Internal PIN pad supports debit, credit and other PIN-based applications
- Security Access Modules support multiple smart card solutions and offer added data protection for EMV smart card transactions
- Sleek design with a compact footprint
- Large, ergonomic keypad
VeriCentre software support
If you would like information on how your business can utilize our Credit Union merchant terminal services and you are within the trading area of Wainwright, Chauvin, Edgerton, Irma, Hardisty, Hughenden, or Consort (all in Alberta, Canada) please call us at 780-842-3391 or email us.